Dunbar Education is a leading provider of high-quality education and support services for children with special educational needs (SEN). We are currently seeking a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) to join our team in a SEN school setting in Northamptonshire.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with children with SEN and be dedicated to providing high-quality educational support. While experience in a similar role is not essential, it would be beneficial. However, we do require candidates to have a willingness to learn and a positive attitude towards supporting children with SEN.
- Working with children with SEN to support their learning and development
- Assisting the class teacher in planning and delivering lessons
- Providing one-to-one support to children who require additional help
- Supporting children with their social and emotional needs
- Helping to maintain a safe and positive learning environment for all children
- A genuine passion for working with children with SEN
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A positive attitude towards learning and development
- A willingness to obtain a DBS check (if not already obtained)
If you are interested in joining our team as an LSA, please apply with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the role. We look forward to hearing from you.