We are seeking a proactive Learning Support ASsistant who has SEND experience.
- Enhance learning standards and achievements for all students.
- Assist students in developing independent learning skills.
- Uphold the school's inclusion policy by supporting students in their learning and personal growth, removing obstacles to success.
- Execute administrative and other tasks to ensure the smooth functioning of the department.
- Support students' learning and development, either in small groups or individually as directed, while employing appropriate resource differentiation.
- Relevant experience and expertise in working with children who have SEMH especially those with Anxiety and Depression.
- A profound comprehension of ADHD and trauma, enabling the implementation of strategies and interventions to support students effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fostering connections with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Demonstrated patience, empathy, and a nurturing approach to supporting students' emotional well-being.
- Ability to collaborate effectively as part of a team, working alongside teachers, therapists, and other support staff.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the individual needs of students and adapt to the evolving demands of the school environment.
- Due to the location and nature of this role, a driving licence is required.
Join our team and contribute to the holistic development of students with additional needs.