Job Vacancy: Maths ECT Teacher
Ofsted: Recent Ofsted rated Good
Location: Romford, United Kingdom
Position: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: Outer London Pay
We are delighted to announce an excellent opportunity for a passionate Maths ECT (Early Career Teacher) to join a vibrant and supportive team at a lovely Good rated Ofsted Secondary School located in Romford. This position offers a permanent full-time role within a growing school, backed by a brilliant and supportive trust.
- Deliver high-quality mathematics lessons to students at various levels, ensuring effective learning outcomes.
- Create engaging and innovative lesson plans that align with the national curriculum, encouraging student participation and achievement.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that supports the academic and personal growth of each student.
- Utilize a range of teaching strategies and resources to accommodate diverse learning styles and abilities.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to students, encouraging their progress and development.
- Collaborate with colleagues to share best practices, contribute to departmental initiatives, and actively participate in professional development opportunities.
- A degree in Mathematics or a related field, along with a recognized teaching qualification (PGCE, QTS, or equivalent).
- A genuine passion for Mathematics, with the ability to inspire and motivate students.
- Excellent classroom presence and behavior management skills, fostering a positive learning environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, enabling productive collaboration with students, colleagues, and parents/guardians.
- A forward-thinking mindset, open to embracing innovative teaching methodologies and technologies.
- A commitment to professional growth and a willingness to engage in continuous professional development activities.
- Eligibility to work in the United Kingdom and relevant background checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Competitive outer London pay scale
- Excellent support and mentoring for Early Career Teachers (ECTs) to ensure a smooth transition into the teaching profession.
- Access to a wide range of professional development opportunities to enhance teaching skills and career progression.
- A welcoming and inclusive school environment with a strong sense of community
- Supportive and experienced staff members who value teamwork and collaboration.
If you are an enthusiastic and forward-thinking Maths ECT who is dedicated to making a positive impact on students' education, we would love to hear from you. Please submit an updated CV or contact Sophie at Dunbar Education for more information about this role.