Mathematics Teacher Required - ASAP - Beds/Herts
Dunbar Education are the one of the leading education agencies and specialists in roles with Primary and Secondary schools across Bedfordshire
We are currently looking for Supply and long-term teachers to join our fantastic team to provide support to staff for roles throughout Beds/Herts
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- Designated recruitment consultant who will find the right role to suit you
- Free CV advise and interview support
- Maths Teacher
- 11-18 School
- MPS to UPS - TLR available
- September 2022
- Central Beds/ border of north Herts
- Ofsted 'Good' School
- Permanent Post
What is in it for you?
- Excellent CPD
- Working in an established department
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Fantastic school in a lovely 'leafy' area on the border of Beds & Herts
- Positive environment for teaching and learning; calm and engaging
- CPD and collaborative practice
- Innovative approach to teaching and learning
- Focus on staff wellbeing
- Role available due to internal promotion
- Highly resourced department
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Established SLT
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Long established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
If you are a Maths teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jack O'Connell at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.