We are seeking a passionate and committed Maths Teacher to join our brand new SEN school in West Berkshire. This is a full time, permanent role with an Easter or September start date.
You will be responsible for teaching Maths at Key Stages 3 & 4 and have the enthusiasm to ensure every student achieves their best. You must be comfortable working with children of all abilities, tailoring lessons and activities to ensure they get the most out of your sessions.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A PGCE in Maths or similar subject-related qualification
- Excellent knowledge of the national curriculum for Maths at KS3 & 4
- Patience, empathy and resilience
- Ability to inspire and engage young learners
- Previous experience teaching Maths in a school setting
If you believe this is the right role for you please send your CV via email
We look forward to hearing from you!