Want to apply for a permanent Music Teacher role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this Music Teacher role through Dunbar Education.
Our partner school located in Southend On Sea, Essex, are looking for a Music Teacher to join them on a permanent basis from Easter or September 2023.
What is in it for you?
- ECT Induction Programme in an established department
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
Innovative approach to teaching and learning
Focus on staff wellbeing
Highly resourced department
Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Long established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
If you are a Teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Hannah at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.