Job Title: Music Teacher
Location: Epping, UK
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date: September 2023
Salary: Main Scale or UPS (£29,344 - £44,919)
We are seeking to appoint a dedicated and enthusiastic Music Teacher to join our dynamic team in Epping. The successful candidate will have a passion for Music and a commitment to delivering high-quality teaching and learning experiences to our students aged 11 to 18.
- Plan and deliver Music lessons to a high standard, using a range of teaching strategies and resources to engage and challenge students of all abilities
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing regular feedback to students and parents to support their learning and development
- Contribute to the wider life of the school, including extra-curricular activities and events
- Maintain up-to-date subject knowledge and keep abreast of new developments in the field of Music
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to develop and share effective teaching and learning practices
- Follow school policies and procedures to ensure the safety and well-being of students at all times
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Experience of teaching Music to KS3, KS4, and KS5 students
- A degree in Music or a related subject
- A passion for Music and a commitment to delivering high-quality teaching and learning experiences to students of all abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- An enthusiastic and flexible approach to teaching and learning
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you are a talented and committed Music Teacher who shares our passion for delivering high-quality education, we would love to hear from you.