We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic PPA Teacher to join a primary school based in Watford. As a PPA Teacher, you will work across Key Stages 1 and 2, covering classes during teachers' planning, preparation and assessment time, and ensuring that high-quality education and care is maintained.
- Delivering high-quality lessons across a range of subjects and Key Stages, in line with the National Curriculum
- Supporting teachers with planning and assessment, and contributing to the development of schemes of work
- Providing effective feedback to students, parents and teachers on student progress
- Collaborating with colleagues to plan and organise events and activities that enhance the learning experience
- Ensuring that the classroom environment is safe, clean and conducive to learning
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Previous experience teaching in a primary school setting
- A good understanding of the National Curriculum and the needs of learners across Key Stages 1 and 2
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, colleagues and parents
- A positive and proactive attitude, with a willingness to learn and develop
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- No planning
- Supportive and friendly school
If you are a creative and flexible teacher who is committed to providing high-quality education and care to children, we would love to hear from you.
If this position isnt quite what you are looking for, please still get in touch to discuss other available roles. Alternatively, if you know of a teacher looking for a new position, we offer a referal bonus of £250!