We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Primary Intervention Teacher to join our team and work in a primary school in Milton Keynes. As a Primary Intervention Teacher, you will be responsible for delivering targeted interventions to pupils who require additional support in English and Mathematics.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and delivering high-quality interventions to small groups of pupils
- Assessing pupils' progress and adapting interventions accordingly
- Working closely with class teachers and the SENCo to ensure interventions are personalised and targeted
- Providing feedback to class teachers on pupils' progress and areas for development
- Liaising with parents and carers to provide regular updates on their child's progress
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and experience of teaching in a primary school setting
- A good understanding of the primary curriculum and the ability to deliver effective interventions in English and Mathematics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- A positive and proactive approach to supporting pupils with a range of needs
- Experience working with pupils with special educational needs and/or those who are disadvantaged (desirable)
This is a temporary full-time position, with the possibility of an extension for the right candidate.
Dunbar Education is an independent education recruitment specialist that provides temporary and permanent staffing solutions to primary, secondary, and SEN schools across the UK.
If you are passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of pupils who require additional support, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.