We are currently seeking a Religious Education Teacher to join our partner school in Braintree on a permanent basis.
- Religious Education Teacher
- September 2023 Start
- Permanent Post
- Interviews taken place throughout March
What is in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form.
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to begin or continue your teaching career and be part of a growing trust full of opportunities. As part of the role, you will benefit from a comprehensive CPD programme designed to support your learning and development
About the school
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child
- Exceptional record of staff progression across the Trust
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- An innovative approach to teaching and learning with a very strong focus on staff wellbeing
- A collection of schools marked by the clear geographical proximity of its schools - a feature that allows for collaboration and relationships.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Hannah at Dunbar Education.