Job Advertisement: Special Educational Needs (SEN) Science Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time Contract (Competitive Salary)
Pay is inclusive of the 6.5% pay increase.
Are you a passionate and dedicated Science Teacher with experience in special education? We are seeking an enthusiastic SEN Science Teacher to join a fantastic provision in Stevenage. As an SEN Science Teacher, your primary focus will be on creating and delivering engaging and inclusive lessons tailored to meet the unique requirements of students with SEN.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced Science Teacher with a proven track record of providing high-quality education to students with special educational needs. You should have a strong understanding of the Science curriculum and be able to adapt your teaching style to accommodate the diverse needs of your students.
- Design and deliver captivating Science lessons that cater to the individual needs of students with SEN.
- Utilise a variety of teaching strategies to ensure that all students can access and comprehend the Science curriculum.
- Modify lessons to meet the varying requirements of students with SEN.
- Employ a range of assessment methods to monitor student progress and ensure satisfactory advancements.
- Collaborate closely with the Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) and other members of the SEN team to effectively address the needs of all SEN students.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Experience in teaching Science to students with special educational needs.
- Profound knowledge of the Science curriculum.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to foster positive relationships with students, colleagues, and guardians.
- Dedication to inclusive education and the flexibility to adapt your teaching style to accommodate the diverse needs of your students.
Please note that candidates must possess QTS to apply for this role, or should have obtained it by September.
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated Science Teacher with experience in teaching students with SEN, we would be delighted to receive your application. This is an excellent opportunity to join a supportive and forward-thinking educational institution in Stevenage. Take the first step towards a rewarding career as an SEN Science Teacher by applying today.