Do you want to work in an exciting, progressive alternate provision setting that focuses on making learning fun and engaging? If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We seek an experienced, qualified, and highly motivated SEMH teacher to join a fantastic team in Hatfield.
- Designing and delivering lessons for students with SEMH needs
- Ensuring a holisitic and student-centred approach to learning
- Providing support, structure, and motivation to enable students to develop and reach their goals
- Fostering positive relationships with pupils and staff
- Developing behaviour support plans and monitoring behaviour interventions
- Engaging students and gaining an understanding of their needs
- Working closely with families and support networks to assess behaviour needs and provide a holistic approach to addressing the situation
- Possess a degree in Education, Psychology or a related field
- QTS or qequivalent
- Strong understanding of and commitment to meeting the needs of students with special educational requirements
- Prior experience teaching in a UK educational establishment
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Passion for Education
If you seek a stimulating and fulfilling role where you can make a tangible difference in the lives of students with SEMH needs, we encourage you to apply for this position.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD
- An agency that can guarantee you work (conditions apply)
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- High demand for supply teaching
- Variety of schools to teach in
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools