We are seeking a qualified and enthusiastic SEN Cover Supervisor to assist our specialist schools in Hemel Hempstead. Our schools specialise in providing educational and therapeutic support to children and young people with a variety of SEN diagnoses.
We are looking for a dedicated teacher who is confident, flexible and has the ability to develop strong and meaningful relationships with our students in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have strong classroom management skills, a positive attitude, and be knowledgeable about best practices in educating young people with special educational needs.
The SEN Cover Supervisor should be organised, with an understanding of and a commitment to an inclusive and differentiated curriculum. You should also be comfortable delivering planned lessons across a range of subjects, while also displaying an ability to think creatively to capture the attention and enthusiasm of the class.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an ambitious, student-focused school. Day rates start from £120 a day.
If you wish to apply for this role, please get in touch.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD
- An agency that can guarantee you work (conditions apply)
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- High demand for supply teaching
- Variety of schools to teach in
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools