SEN English Teacher in Stevenage
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated SEN English Teacher to join our team at a non-mainstream school in Stevenage. This is a full-time position with competitive pay, and the ideal candidate will have knowledge of the early years' framework and be confident in teaching a variety of subjects. We are happy to accept ECT for this position.
- Teach English to SEN students at various levels, adapting the curriculum to meet individual needs.
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons that are accessible to students with a range of learning needs and abilities.
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing regular feedback to students and parents/carers.
- Work collaboratively with other staff members to ensure a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Attend staff meetings, training sessions and other school events as required.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with experience in teaching English to SEN students.
- A strong understanding of the early years' framework and the ability to adapt teaching methods to meet individual needs.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, parents/carers and colleagues.
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- A passion for teaching and a commitment to providing the best possible education for all students.
If you are a dynamic and creative SEN English teacher passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with SEN, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with a cover letter and your CV by [insert date here].
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS check will be required for the successful candidate.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD
- An agency that can guarantee you work (conditions apply)
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- High demand for supply teaching
- Variety of schools to teach in
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools