We are looking for a SEN supply teacher to join our primary school in Milton Keynes. The successful candidate must have experience working with students with special educational needs.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-regarded primary school with a supportive staff and lovely pupils.
The role will involve providing short term, emergency cover for both small group interventions and general classroom teaching as required. You should be able to use a range of strategies to help support pupils with their learning. You must also demonstrate excellent communication skills when interacting with staff and parents alike.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification
- Relevant teaching experience
- Knowledge of current SEN related legislation and its application in the classroom
- An understanding of appropriate curriculum modifications, differentiation and assessment approaches
- The ability to develop effective relationships with students, colleagues and other stakeholders
- A passion for education and making a difference in young people's lives
Salary: £20k - £30k depending on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed! Please apply now for further details.