SEN Supply Teacher, Stevenage
We are seeking an innovative and passionate SEN Supply Teacher to join an excellent provision in Stevenage. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact in the lives of students with SEN and contribute to their educational and personal development.
- Deliver planned lessons across a range of subjects, tailored to meet the individual needs of students with SEN
- Develop strong and meaningful relationships with students, staff, and parents, promoting a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Effectively manage classrooms, ensuring a safe and conducive atmosphere for learning
- Utilise creative teaching strategies to engage and inspire students with SEN, fostering their confidence and love for learning
- Collaborate with the SENCO and other members of the SEN team to ensure that the specific needs of all students with SEN are met
- Adapt and differentiate the curriculum to cater to the diverse abilities and learning styles of students with SEN
- Assess and monitor the progress of students, providing timely feedback and support to facilitate their academic growth
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of students' achievements, observations, and assessments
- Qualified and enthusiastic teacher with experience in SEN
- Strong understanding of best practices in educating young people with SEN, including knowledge of various teaching methods and strategies
- Ability to differentiate the curriculum to meet the individual needs and abilities of SEN
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, staff and parents
- Effectively classroom management skills, fostering a supportive and inclusive learning environment
- Positive attitude, resilience, and adaptability to meet the challenges and demands of working with students with SEN
If you are a qualified and enthusiastic SEN Supply Teacher with a passion for supporting students with SEN, we would love to hear from you.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD
- An agency that can guarantee you work (conditions apply)
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- High demand for supply teaching
- Variety of schools to teach in
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you