SEN Support Assistant
Do you have experience in working with children and young people with SEN? Are you looking for a role that allows you to make a difference in the lives of the next generation? If so, read on to discover how Dunbar Education can support you with your goals...
- SEN Support Assistant
- Various Locations in Hertfordshire
- Starting pay from £85 per day
Dunbar Education is recruiting for a passionate and dedicated SEN Support Assistant role in the Hertfordshire area to start ASAP. The working hours for this role will be 08:30 -15:30, Monday to Friday however, the school may consider part-time hours for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will work closely with a range of young people with a variety of diagnoses including Autism, ADHD and Dyslexia, among others. Responsibilities will include creating meaningful activities to promote growth and independence, providing positive reinforcement, and actively engaging in discussions with key stakeholders about individual progress.
As an SEN Support Assistant, the candidate should have experience working with children and young adults with SEN, and be self-motivated and enthusiastic about promoting the young people's progress. You must be passionate about enabling children and young adults with learning difficulties to reach their academic and emotional potential.
We require individuals who have excellent communication and organisational skills and are able to handle stressful situations whilst keeping a positive and nurturing attitude.
Take a look at the perks of working with Dunbar Education!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD (including Safeguarding Children and Understanding Autism)
- An agency that can guarantee you work (conditions apply)
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- High demand for supply teaching
- Variety of schools in your local area to work in
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google!
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools