We are seeking a creative and reliable SEN Teaching Assistant to join our supportive learning environment specialising in autism. This role is available for a long-term contract, with an immediate start.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Knowledge of autism and related difficulties
- Qualification and experience working with individuals with autism and associated communication and learning difficulties
- Ability to use a variety of methods to support the development of a safe and secure learning environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop positive relationships with learners & colleagues
- Flexible approach to their duties and responsibilities
- Demonstrable experience of developing young people's life skills
The successful candidate will join a dedicated team of teaching and support staff in the delivery of a high-quality learning environment to help pupils with special educational needs develop both academically and emotionally.
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply by sending us your CV and a cover letter demonstrating why you would be the perfect fit for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.