Apply for this SENCO ROLE through Dunbar Education.
The quickest application process for a teaching role - just one click!
Our partner school in an Ofsted 'Good', Mixed Comprehensive school, located on the border of Bedfordshire and Herts, are looking for a SENCO to join them on a permanent basis from September.
The Head is happy to consider an aspiring SENCO or an experienced SENCO.
- 11-18 School
- MPS to UPS - TLR available
- September 2023 start
- Central Beds/ border of north Herts
- Ofsted 'Good' School
- Permanent Post
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Supportive senior leadership team
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- The vision of the school is to ensure all their students are positive citizens, equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experiences ready for their future in a modern world.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their pupils
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.