Type: Full-Time (Monday - Friday, Term Time)
Are you a dedicated and experienced Teaching Assistant with a passion for supporting students with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs? Dunbar Education is currently seeking a committed SEMH Teaching Assistant to join our team. If you have a strong background in education and are ready to make a positive impact on the lives of young learners, we want to hear from you.
- Assist in the support and education of students with SEMH needs.
- Work closely with classroom teachers to provide tailored support to individual students or small groups.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Implement strategies to manage challenging behavior effectively.
- Support the emotional well-being and social development of students.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and behavior.
- Full-time availability (Monday - Friday) during term time.
- A valid DBS check on the update service, or a willingness to obtain one.
- UK teaching assistant experience is essential.
- Prior experience working with SEMH students is preferred.
Why Choose Dunbar Education:
- Competitive salary.
- A supportive and collaborative working environment.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
- The chance to make a real difference in the lives of students with SEMH needs.
- Access to our network of education professionals and resources.
If you are a dedicated Teaching Assistant with experience and a genuine passion for supporting SEMH students, we encourage you to apply for this role.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications