Job Title: Spanish Teacher
Location: Newham, London
Contract Type: Long Term
Start Date: Immediate
We are currently seeking a passionate and committed Spanish Teacher to join a Secondary School in Newham, East London. The successful candidate will have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and will have experience teaching Spanish to a high standard.
- Plan and deliver high-quality Spanish lessons to students
- Create a stimulating and engaging learning environment
- Monitor and assess students' progress and provide feedback to students and parents
- Attend staff meetings and parent-teacher conferences as required
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching Spanish to a high standard
- Passionate about teaching and committed to the success of your students
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Right to work in the UK
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic Spanish Teacher who is looking for a long-term role in a supportive and dynamic school, please apply with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!