Register with Dunbar Education for supply teaching roles in Luton - and secure an interview today!
Why work with Dunbar Education?
Dunbar Education are one of the leading education agencies and specialists in roles with Primary and Secondary schools across Bedfordshire.
We are currently looking for supply teachers to join our fantastic team of teachers.
What's in it for you?
- Experience working in a school before committing to a permanent role
- Vital school experience to count towards a placement/ teacher training
- Variety of schools to teach in
- Flexible working hours
- NO planning
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree level qualification
- Good behaviour management skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are an experienced teacher or ECT and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Chelsie at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals!