Apply for this Business Studies Teaching Role (KS3 - KS) through iCan Teach UK.
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Good' School are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September.
- Business Studies
- MPS to UPS
- Ofsted Good
What is in it for you?
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Apply without completing an application form
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Reputation for valuing all members of the staff
- Established department with a range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Established SLT
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have a UK QTS recognised teaching qualification
- Degree Level Qualification - BEd or PGCE
- Able to teach Business Studies to KS5
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in a classroom
- Ability to Relocate
Why use iCan Teach UK
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Relocation Support
If you are a Business Studies teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jenna Roberts at iCan Teach UK.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then iCan Teach UK would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.