Dunbar Education are currently working with an ofsted good school who are expanding for a permanent Music Teacher, apply today without an application form!
Job Title: Music Teacher
Salary: MPS/UPS London Fringe
Contract type: Permanent, full-time
Start Date: September
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Music Teacher to join our expanding school in Watford. As a Music Teacher, you will play a key role in developing our students' love and appreciation for music, helping them to reach their full potential.
- Plan and deliver engaging and effective music lessons to students of all ages and abilities
- Teach a range of musical disciplines, including instrumental and vocal performance, music theory, and composition
- Encourage and inspire students to develop their musical skills and confidence, both individually and as part of an ensemble
- Assess and monitor students' progress, providing regular feedback to students, parents, and colleagues
- Work collaboratively with other music teachers and department staff to develop schemes of work, resources, and assessments
- Contribute to the wider life of the school, including extra-curricular music activities, concerts, and events
- Keep up-to-date with developments in music education, sharing best practice and attending relevant training and CPD opportunities.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent (Desired)
- Relevant degree or professional qualification in music
- Experience of teaching music to a high standard, ideally within a school setting
- Ability to inspire and motivate students of all ages and abilities to develop their musical skills and creativity
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to plan and deliver engaging and effective lessons
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver a high-quality music curriculum
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to provide constructive feedback to students and colleagues
- Commitment to the school's values and ethos.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding school with lots of opportunity for growth. If you are passionate about music education and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
For more information please get in touch with Daisy O'Toole on 07361588305 or contact Daisy-