Are you interested in helping a young person succeed? KEEP READING!!
A SEN School in Milton Keynes wants you to work with them to support the 1:1 needs of the children.
Your responsibilities are:
- To assist in promoting the learning and personal development of the pupil to whom you are assigned
- To enable him/her to make the best use of the educational opportunities available.
- Consistently and effectively implementing agreed behavior management strategies
- Assisting in weaker areas, e.g. speech and language, reading, spelling, numeracy, handwriting/presentation,
- Liaising with the class teacher, SENCO, and other professionals about individual Education Health Care Plans (EHCP), contributing to the planning and delivery as appropriate.
If you are able to show off your creative flair and focus mainly on interactive learning. While experience in SEN would be desirable, the school is happy to take on candidates with little experience as long as they have the right attitude. Although the students are very well-behaved you will have a strong classroom presence and behavior management skills. This is an exciting role for someone interested in being a role model for young people
If you meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Aimee Clarke at Dunbar Education at