Looking for a career change in education?
Think you have what it takes to improve pupils' learning?
Dunbar Education has a high demand for Teaching Assistants in Milton Keynes on either a supply or long-term basis. These roles range from general classroom support to specialist 1:1 roles.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will have previous experience working with either children or vulnerable adults. If you have the following background, we would love to hear from you;
- Care Support Worker
- Youth Worker
- Voluntary experience working with children
- Sports Coach
Working as a Teaching Assistant is a highly rewarding role. You will play an essential role in providing a stimulating learning environment, supporting pupils' social and emotional skills, and building a positive rapport.
You will also benefit from;
- Free courses worth over £300!
- High demand for work
- Guaranteed work (conditions apply)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Range of positions across Milton Keynes primary schools (exclusive to Dunbar Education!)
- Excellent service from a Dunbar Education Consultant - check us out on google reviews!
Please get in touch today to discuss the positions we currently have available and how we can find your first role working in education!