We are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join a primary school located in Hatfield. As a Teaching Assistant, you will work closely with the classroom teacher to provide support and guidance to students in a nurturing and inclusive environment.
- Supporting the classroom teacher in planning and delivering engaging and effective lessons
- Providing one-to-one or small group support to students who require additional help with their learning
- Adapting teaching materials to meet the individual needs of students, including those with special educational needs (SEN)
- Assessing and recording student progress, and reporting to the teacher and parents
- Promoting a safe and positive learning environment for all students
- A minimum of a Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
- Experience working in a school environment, preferably in a primary setting
- A good understanding of the National Curriculum and the needs of primary-aged children
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, colleagues and parents
- A positive and proactive attitude, with a willingness to learn and develop
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Supportive senior leadership team
If you are passionate about education and committed to making a difference to the lives of young people, we would love to hear from you.
If this position isnt quite what you are looking for, please still get in touch to discuss other available roles.
If you have not received a repsonse within 7 working days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occassion. For other available positions, please refer to our website.