Apply for this Behaviour support role - Northamptonshire - through Dunbar Education.
The quickest application process for a teaching role - just one click!
What is in it for you?
- Supportive senior leadership team
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Opportunity for a permanent position
- Trusted and reliable service - check out our 5-star google reviews
- Apply without completing an application form
About the school/role:
- Highly resourced school
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established SLT
- Walking distance of the local train station and can also be reached easily by local roads
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.