A primary school based in Northampton is seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant to provide 1:1 and general support across all primary year groups.
- Assist in lesson plan implementation.
- Provide support to pupils with diverse learning needs.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere.
- Collaborate with teachers on effective learning strategies.
- Support special education programs as needed.
- Ideally a Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Previous experience in education preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive Ofsted rated good school.
If this position isnt quite what you are looking for then please still get in touch to discuss other available opportunities. Alternatively, if you know of someone else who maybe interested in this role, then earn extra money through our referral shceme, up to £250!
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occassion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.