Dunbar Education is seeking an experienced and dynamic Year 1 Teacher to join a dedicated and friendly team at a primary school based in Hatfield. As a Year 1 Teacher, you will be responsible for providing high-quality education and care to children aged 5-6, and for creating a positive and stimulating learning environment.
- Planning and delivering creative and engaging lessons that meet the needs of all learners
- Building positive relationships with children, parents and carers
- Using a range of assessment methods to monitor and record student progress
- Creating a safe and supportive learning environment that promotes positive behaviour and wellbeing
- Collaborating with colleagues to plan and organise events and activities that enhance the learning experience
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in Key Stage 1, preferably with Year 1 students
- A good understanding of the National Curriculum and the needs of young learners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, colleagues and parents
- A positive and proactive attitude, with a willingness to learn and develop
- Good Ofsted rated school
- Supportive senior leadership team
- Reduced planning
- 2 form entry school
- Free CPD and ongoing training and support
If this position isnt quite what you are looking for, please still get in touch to discuss other available positions.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occassion. For other available positions please refer to our website.