Want to apply for a Teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for a teaching role through Dunbar Education today!
A primary school in Wellingborough is looking for a teacher to join the school on a full-time basis to start ASAP.
- Year 4 teacher
- ASAP start
- Long term contract, high opportunity for a permanent contract
What is in it for you?
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Recruitment Consultant at Dunbar Education regarding the school in detail
- Experience working in the school before committing to a permanent role
- Competitive rates of pay
About the school
- Two form entry school - joint planning
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Modern facilities and resources
- Established SLT
- Full time Teaching Assistant support
- Must have QTS
- Good behaviour management
- Up to date curriculum knowledge
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply for jobs which are not advertised elsewhere
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Outstanding service - check out our Google reviews
- We find the right role to suit you
If you are a teacher or ECT and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Maddie at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.