Job Title: Classroom Assistant - Behavioural Specialist
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract Type: Long-term opportunity
We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Classroom Assistant - Behavioural Specialist to join our team in Wellingborough. The ideal candidate will have experience working with children with challenging behaviour and a passion for helping them succeed.
- Support the classroom teacher in managing behaviour and promoting positive learning environments
- Develop and implement behaviour plans and interventions for individual students
- Monitor student progress and adjust interventions as needed
- Work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals to support the educational and social development of students
- Provide one-to-one support for students as needed
- Maintain accurate records and reports on student behaviour and progress
- Understanding of behavioural management strategies and interventions
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with teachers, parents and other professionals
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage challenging situations
- DBS check (or willingness to obtain one)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is passionate about helping children with challenging behaviour to reach their full potential. If you are a dedicated and motivated individual who meets the requirements of the role, please apply today.