Would you be interested in joining a popular 11-18 secondary school in South Buckinghamshire? Looking to progress towards a SENCO role, from Easter or September?
If so, please read on……
- A passion to support students with Special Educational Needs
- Permanent role to start at Easter or September 2023
- SENCO qualification an advantage, but not essential
- Willingness to undertake further training essential
- Would suit someone who would like to work towards becoming SENCO
- Full time
- Ofsted 'Good' school
Our client, a smaller than average mixed 11-18 school in South Buckinghamshire, is currently recruiting for a Deputy SENCO, to join them from either Easter or September 2023.
Staff at the school enjoy modern facilities and constructive relationships with their students and colleagues, and a supportive Senior Leadership Team who understand the need to invest in their staff. Current staff all comment on what a strong team ethos the school has, and how well supported they feel in their roles.
The Headteacher has informed me that they are looking to interview soon, so early application is advised
- Must have QTS or equivalent
- Degree Level Qualification
- UK DBS (within the last 3 Years)
- Must have right to work in the UK
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Suzanne Jones at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.