Food Technology Teacher
Are you an ambitious and dedicated Food Technology teacher? Are you looking for a new permanent role from September?
- Food Technology Teacher
- September 2022 Start
- Ofsted 'Good' School
- Border of Beds/Herts
- Permanent Post
Dunbar Education are currently working with an Ofsted 'Good' mixed comprehensive school on the border of Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, who are recruiting for a Teacher of Food Technology
to join them from September 2022. They are flexible on either a trainee teacher or teacher with experience.
The vision of the school is to encourage all pupils to become successful and well-rounded individuals. The staff are committed to providing enriching learning experiences and supporting their students in becoming lifelong learners.
This is a great opportunity to join a welcoming and ambitious Expressive team. The Technology Department is well-resourced and offers a great curriculum to all Key Stages.
What is in it for you?
- School with 6th Form & A-Level teaching
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Working in an established department
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school
- Training Academy with range of CPD Courses ran at the school
- Highly resourced Technology Department
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff
- Established SLT
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- 6 Years of recruiting for this school and first access to their available jobs
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
For more information about this fantastic Food Technology Teacher post, please contact Dan Brown at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.