We are looking for a dedicated Functional Skills Teacher to join our team in a challenging behaviour setting based in Milton Keynes. The ideal candidate will have a passion for teaching and supporting students with challenging behaviour to develop their functional skills.
- Delivering functional skills lessons to students with challenging behaviour in a classroom setting.
- Assessing students' abilities and creating individualized learning plans.
- Monitoring and tracking student progress and providing feedback to students and other staff members.
- Maintaining accurate records of student attendance, behaviour, and achievement.
- Collaborating with other staff members to develop and implement strategies to support student behaviour and engagement.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS).
- Experience teaching functional skills to students with challenging behaviour.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other staff members.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
If you are a passionate and committed Functional Skills Teacher with experience in a challenging behaviour setting, we would love to hear from you.