Job Title: Inclusion Hub Lead
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom
Hours: 36 hours per week - Term Time Only, plus two INSET days
About the School: We are delighted to represent a highly reputable secondary school located in Oxford, known for its dedication to providing a nurturing and inclusive educational environment. As a leading recruitment agency, we are assisting the school in their search for an exceptional Inclusion Hub Lead.
Role Overview: As the Inclusion Hub Lead, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the school remains committed to inclusive education. You will be responsible for leading the Inclusion Hub team, collaborating with teachers, and liaising with external agencies to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment for all students.
- Lead the Inclusion Hub team, providing guidance, support, and mentorship to colleagues.
- Develop and implement strategies to support students with special educational needs (SEN) and disabilities.
- Collaborate with teachers to create individualized education plans (IEPs) and monitor progress.
- Liaise with external agencies, such as educational psychologists and speech therapists, to provide additional support where necessary.
- Conduct regular assessments to identify students' needs and track their progress.
- Organize and lead staff training sessions on inclusive teaching practices.
- Act as a point of contact for parents and caregivers, fostering positive relationships and addressing concerns.
- Work closely with the school leadership team to ensure the school's policies and practices are inclusive and compliant with relevant regulations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar inclusion or SEN role, preferably in an educational setting.
- Strong knowledge of SEN legislation, best practices, and current educational trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team and lead by example.
- A commitment to promoting an inclusive and supportive learning environment for all students.
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary in line with experience and qualifications.
- Professional development opportunities.
- A supportive and inclusive working environment.
- The opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our students.
How to Apply: If you are a dedicated and passionate individual with a strong commitment to inclusion and supporting students with diverse needs, we would love to hear from you.
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Jake Walsh at Dunbar Education on 01908 929605 or
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.