Key Stage 2 Teacher within a SEN School - Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Are you a Key Stage 2 teacher looking for a role in an SEN school? Do you want to work for an Ofsted 'Good' School in Dunstable? Are you seeking a post to start immediately or in January 2023?
- KS2 Teacher within an SEN School
- SEND needs, including ASD and other complex learning needs
- Mixed Class of 7 Pupils
- Full-Time Post
- Immediate or January 2023 Start
Dunbar Education is currently working with an SEN school, which caters to students with SEND needs, including ASD and other complex learning needs, who are looking for a Key Stage 2 teacher immediately or from January.
To be considered for this post you will be a confident Key Stage 2 practitioner, and although previous experience working with students with similar needs would be preferred, it is not essential. The appointed candidate will have UK QTS and a good knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Must have UK QTS
- Degree Level Qualification
- Be confident in teaching Key Stage 2 students
- Experience teaching SEND students preferred but not essential
- Good behavior management skills
To hear more about this excellent post then please contact Aimee Clarke today at Dunbar Education on 07723439887 or email