Are you looking for a job in which you can make a real difference? If so, a role as a Learning Mentor could be the perfect fit!
We are currently looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join one of our primary schools in a Learning Mentor role.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting our students in developing and building on their educational abilities, both on a 1:1 and group setting. You will need to demonstrate enthusiasm and patience, and you should be willing to get creative with lesson planning.
This is a full-time post from Monday to Friday, 8.30am-3.30pm. You will need to possess strong interpersonal skills in order to build relationships with both children and staff, and to manage classroom behaviour.
If you have a can-do attitude, plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to inspire, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and covering letter if you feel you are suitable for this role.
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Kira Keech at Dunbar Education on 07897 014303 or email your CV
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.