We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Nursery Practitioner to join a well-established and thriving nursery in Watford. As a Nursery Practitioner, you will work closely with children aged 0-5 years, creating a safe and nurturing environment where they can learn, play and grow.
- Planning and delivering engaging and age-appropriate activities, based on the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework
- Building positive relationships with children, parents and carers
- Ensuring the nursery environment is clean, safe and stimulating
- Observing and assessing children's development, and using this information to plan next steps
- Promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children at all times
- Level 2 or 3 qualification in childcare or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in a nursery or early years setting
- A good understanding of the EYFS framework
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A passion for working with young children and supporting their development
- Competitive rates of pay
- Rewarding role
- Access to free CPD
- Supportive and friendly working environment
Please apply with your CV, alternatively contact Dunbar Education on 01992 926758.
If this position isnt quite what you are looking for, please get in touch to discuss other roles available.
If you have not received a repsonse within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occassion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.