Do you have a passion for supporting young people? Are you experienced in working with children and knowledgeable in the SEN industry? If you can answer yes to these questions, then a role as a Behaviour Mentor might be perfect for you!
As a Behaviour Mentor, you'll be responsible for assisting children and young people in regulating their behaviour and building and implementing strategies for pupils to improve their well-being. You'll be responsible for safeguarding vulnerable individuals, and liaising with stakeholders to discuss and address young people's progress and goals. You will also be responsible for building positive relationships with the young people and other staff members.
To succeed in this role, you must be compassionate for the young people's needs and be able to work independently and in a team environment.
This position is for a contract role, with working hours of 08:30 to 16:30.
If this sounds like a role you'd be perfect for, get in touch with us! We have many roles in the Hertfordshire area that need filling!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD (including a Safeguarding Children course)
- An agency that can guarantee you work (conditions apply)
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- High demand for supply teaching
- Variety of schools to teach in
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools