Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant role - Milton Keynes - through Dunbar Education.
The quickest application process for a teaching role - just one click!
What is in it for you?
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- Excellent career progression
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Opportunity for a permanent position
- Experience working in a school before committing to a permanent role
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with a range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- The vision of the school is to ensure all their students are positive citizens, equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experiences ready for their future in the modern world.
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.