Do you have a passion for helping vulnerable children to reach their full potential?
We are looking for talented and committed SEN Teaching Assistants to join our new SEN unit within a Primary school in Thrapston.
The successful applicant will have previous experience working with vulnerable children and be enthusiastic and passionate about supporting their learning.
- Assisting in planning, organizing and delivering lesson activities.
- Maintaining a safe, stimulating and structured learning environment.
- Promoting independent learning.
- Ensuring high expectations for behaviour.
- Using different approaches to meet the individual needs of students.
- Contributing to regular assessment and record-keeping.
- Identifying signs of any health concerns, potential behaviour problems and escalating where necessary.
Previous experience working with vulnerable children is required.
This position is due to start in September, so please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you meet the requirements! We look forward to hearing from you.