Business & Economics Teacher
Our partner school is a Fantastic Mixed Comprehensive located in Southend On Sea who are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September
- Business & Economics Teacher
- MPS to UPS - (school may consider increased salary)
- September Start
- Southend On Sea, Essex
- Mixed, Mainstream School
- Permanent Post
What is in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- Outstanding ECT program
- Access to relevant CPD courses
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school
As part of an award-winning trust, this secondary school is able to work within a hub of schools, thus ensuring that the staff are able to deliver the highest educational standards.
This enables this school to stay ahead of an ever-evolving education system and a constantly changing society. The School and SLT strongly believe in developing students, so that they can achieve their potential both academically and as members of our community.
- Highly resourced department
- Pupils who want to learn
- Established department with a range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach English to KS4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Business & Economics teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Hannah Fermor at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.