Are you a Teacher of Social Sciences looking for a permanent role starting in October 2022 or even sooner? If so, please get in touch. . .
- Teacher of Social Sciences
- September/October 2022 start
- 11-16 school
- Permanent role
- Northamptonshire/ Milton Keynes
We are looking for a Teacher of Social Sciences who really cares about helping students succeed and is willing to support the development of a core faculty. This role would be a perfect first role for a newly qualified teacher.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and hardworking team, which is always looking to improve. We provide a wide range of professional development opportunities and work hard to support colleagues becoming the very best teachers.
The day to day responsibilities and duties of this role are in line with the National Standard Teaching Standards.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Social Sciences to Key Stage 5
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
- NQTS more than welcome to apply.
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Kira Keech at Dunbar Education on 07897 014303.